This is one of the most popular machines for the small to medium producer and a must today for every Kitchen & food environment. This machines has been built here in Australia for over 25 years.
It has been developed for the small restaurant, hotel kitchen, butcher shop, deli or fish processor etc. These robust machines have earned an excellent reputation in both the local and world wide market places.
The advantages are:
- Increase in product shelf life
- Prevents product dehydration and weight loss
- Protects products against spoilage
- Reduces spoilage with deep freezing
- Allows bulk purchase without risk of product loss
- Allows meat to reach optimal maturity
- Saves time
- Ideal for portion control
- Ideal for sous-vide
With many years of experience in the food vacuum packing industry both in Australia and overseas, Vacumatic Australia has an extensive on-going research and development programme and access to the latest state-of-the-art technology. From this background Vacumatic Australia has developed a new generation of vacuum packing machines with many innovative features to meet al customer needs.
- Favourably priced
- Highly reliable
- Robust construction
- Operator friendly
- Low operating cost
- Fully see-through lid
- Double seal
- High performance vacuum pump
* Stainless steel chamber now standard on all vacuum chamber machines.
- Prolongs shelf life and freshness of food
- Product protection against aggressive environmental influences. Optimal sales presentation of food and non-food products
- Corrosion and oxidation prevention
- Sterile environment for one-way medical products
Vacumatic Australia also stock a wide range of vacuum sealing bags to suit your packaging requirements.
|Size Of Unit||610 x 455 x 450mm|
|Size Of Chamber||470 x 400 x 180mm|
|Vacuum Pump||21 m3/hr Busch Vacuum Pump|
|Length of Sealing Bars||400mm|