For over 25 years, the vacuum chamber machine has been used by small and medium enterprises. It is manufactured primarily for small restaurants, hotel kitchens, butcher shops, deli or fish processors, etc. Because of its usage, the vacuum chamber machine has earned an excellent reputation in both the local and foreign markets.
- Increases shelf life of products.
- Prevents product dehydration and weight loss.
- Protects products against spoilage.
- Reduces spoilage with deep freezing.
- Allows bulk purchase without risk of product loss.
- Allows meat to reach optimal maturity.
- Saves time and efforts.
- Ideal for portion control.
- Ideal for sous-vide.
Vacumatic Australia conducts extensive research on a daily basis, develops programs and also has an access to the latest state-of-the-art for vacuum forming machine.
Our years of experience in food vacuum packaging industry speaks volume, therefore has allowed us to develop a new generation of vacuum packaging machines which have the following features such as;
- Favorable price
- Highly reliable
- Robust construction
- Operator friendly
- Low-operating cost
- Fully see-through lid
- Double seal
- High-performance vacuum pump
- Prolongs shelf life and the freshness of food.
- Protection of product against aggressive environmental influences.
- Optimal sales presentation of food and non-food products.
- Corrosion and oxidation prevention.
- Sterile environment for one-way medical products.
Vacuum Packing Bags
Vacumatic Australia also has a stock of wide range of vacuum sealing bags to suit your packaging requirements.
|Size Of Unit||610 x 455 x 450mm|
|Size Of Chamber||470 x 400 x 180mm|
|Vacuum Pump||21 m3/hr Busch Vacuum Pump|
|Length of Sealing Bars||400mm|