TS 889 is a large manufacturer of ready meals.
Vacumatic TS 889
- Flexible & Easy
- The construction details of these models were carefully designed to optimize flexibility, effectiveness reliability and cleaning operations.
- This type of packaging machine allows for many different configurations, including: integration with filling stations and weight control units and labelers.
- This tray sealing machine has two-chamber capacity and is large in size.
- It has two lines, in-feed and out-feed.
- It has vacuum and gas flush (modified atmosphere) as standard.
- It has a touch screen, fully sensor and computer-controlled.
- The machine can be equipped with the auto-loading system and de-nester.
If you have some requirements, we can tailor-make the machine according to your needs.
Why Choose Vacumatic’s Automatic Tray Sealing Machine?
- Single and Multi-Vacuum Chamber.
- The 889 models are the top items in our automatic packaging machine production.
- The superior model Vacumatic 889 offers two packaging stations and depending on the size of the trays to be packed, can house twice the number of trays.
Vacumatic Auto Tray Sealing Machine 889 with tray dimensions:
Depending on the client’s production requirements, these models can be equipped with different vacuum pumps (100, 160 or 250m3/h) and compact vacuum chambers allowing considerable volume reductions and low consumption of inert gas.
Used for a large output of products. Can be manufactured to you specifications.
|Overall Dimensions||4325 x 1100 x 1800mm|
|Length of Loading Area||1600mm|
|Height of Loading Area||908mm|
|Approx.weight inc pump||1200 Kg with 160m3/h – pump|
|Max tray dimensions||400 x 440mm|
|Max tray depth||100mm|
|Max width of top web||460mm|
|Max diameter of web roll||250mm|
|Diameter of web roll mandrel||70 – 76mm|
|Vacuum pump||100 m3/h (160 m3/h – 250m3/h)|
|Electrical supply||415V/3ph + N + PE 50/60Hz|
|Power consumption||min. 4Kw – max. 9.5Kw*|
|Compressed air||6 bar – 50Nl/c|
|Machine capacity||5 – 15 cycles/min.|
* Technical data subject to alterations. Values expressed at min and max loading with single or multiple sealing tool.