Today, the vacuum chamber machines are being widely used in almost every industry like hotel kitchens, farms etc.
- Increases product shelf life.
- Prevents product dehydration and weight loss.
- Protects products against spoilage.
- Reduces spoilage with deep freezing.
- Allows bulk purchase without risk of product loss.
- Allows meat to reach optimal maturity.
- Saves time, effort.
- Ideal for portion control.
- Ideal for sous-vide.
- Prolongs shelf-life and freshness of food.
- Product protection against aggressive environmental influences. Optimal sales presentation of food and non-food products.
- Corrosion and oxidation prevention.
- Sterile environment for one-way medical products.
The size of this vacuum chamber machine is similar to the size of Vacumatic 168. But this machine has an added benefit i.e., it has an upgraded control panel, soft and gas flush.
Gas Flush Sophistication
When it comes to packing soft products such as cheese, pre-cooked pasta, sausages, etc., the Vacumatic gas flush system is implemented. Irrespective of the size, today, the gas flush sophistication process is being used by almost every business, right from small-scale to large-scale.
The gas flush applications require the best sophisticated gas mixtures. Some of the gases like food grade carbon dioxide, nitrogen and oxygen can be mixed or used individually as per the needs.
Why have this vacuum chamber machine? Because of the following characteristics:
- Favorably priced
- Highly reliable
- Robust construction
- Operator friendly
- Low-operating cost
- Fully see-through lid
- Double seal
- High-performance vacuum pump
**Stainless steel chamber now standard to all vacuum
Butcher shops, 5-star hotel kitchens, crocodile farms, the Australia Defense Force, pharmacies, universities, and even the Police Force.
Vacuum Packing Bags
Vacumatic Australia also keeps the inventory for a wide range of vacuum sealing bags to suit your vacuum packaging requirements.
|Size Of Unit||610 x 455 x 450mm|
|Size Of Chamber||470 x 400 x 180mm|
|Vacuum Pump||21 m3/hr Busch Vacuum Pump|
|Length of Sealing Bars||400mm|